Our integrated technologies

Community Manager
    Hi all,

This is where you can be kept up to date and ask what data integrations we have. Clippd's aim is to have as many data integrations as possible and we are in continuous conversations with golf's leading technologies to make these partnerships happen!

Here is our current list of integrations and how you use them to get your data into Clippd:

Note:
    If your technology isn't listed below, you can still enter your data using Clippd Capture.Clippd Capture
    Arccos
    Garmin
    TrackMan (Tests and Combine)
    GolfStatLab
    Last edited by Josh; 22-05-23 at 16:01.
  • 18 Replies

Level 3
    Hey Guys!
    Is there any news on any new integrations coming onto Clippd? I know I've been asking a bunch about it, but it would make my own, and potentially a lot of new clients life's much easier. I am currently using Decade because we use it at my college, and game forge because my performance coach uses that. That leaves me already entering stats into two separate platforms, and I dont really fancy entering into a third platform, all too much. Now this is a real shame cause I am missing out on some of the best parts about Clippd right now.
    So anyways, were just looking for an update!
    Level 3
    @magnus.lomholt this is the perfect question to ask tbh. As we set ourselves up as a "global aggregator" of performance data we are working hard to make sure that we can reduce as much friction as is possible between what people already use, and the elevated insights that we can prove through that aggregated lens.

Currently, we are in conversations with over 25 different data sources, from on-course providers to off-course technologies and health integrations. In time we hope that we will be able to offer all users a seamless experience in terms of adding in sources of data so that they can be enriched via Clippd.

In the meantime, there are short-term patches that we can look to accommodate, and/or other features that are on our Roadmap that will reduce the need for multiple data sets. As ever, we will be sure to make sure that you and the entire community are the first to be updated.

Should you have any more questions/thoughts/ideas, please do not hesitate to reach out.
    Many thanks
    Piers, Co-Founder
    Last edited by Josh; 10-02-22 at 17:58.
    Level 3
    Awesome! Thank you for the update, I will be looking forward to more Clippd!
    Level 3
    @magnus.lomholt Thank you. We are excited about the new features that continue to feed into the product, as well as the work that is going on behind the scenes to make all of the technology & data integrations as frictionless as is possible.
    I hope that you are well and that the game is in great shape.
    P.
    Level 2
    Dan, thank you for the time you spent with the intro and Cippd overview. This looks great and so excited to get started.
    Q: Can I manually enter a round and associated data in Clippd or do I need Golf Stat Lab or Arccos? I don't see an "Activity" option to enter a round. FAQs show a way to edit round activity but a bit confused on how to enter rounds.
    cheers, Karl
    Community Manager
    Dan, thank you for the time you spent with the intro and Cippd overview. This looks great and so excited to get started.
    Q: Can I manually enter a round and associated data in Clippd or do I need Golf Stat Lab or Arccos? I don't see an "Activity" option to enter a round. FAQs show a way to edit round activity but a bit confused on how to enter rounds.
    cheers, Karl

Hi Karl, thanks for reaching out here! Hopefully the weather is holding up for you where you are? Have you been able to get onto the course much recently?

At the moment you are correct in thinking that you need a GolfStatLab account to upload your data into Clippd. I have spoken to @Charlie and he is going to reach out and help get you set up with GolfStatLab. Hope that's ok with you but any questions do reach out again.

Speak soon and thanks again!

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 04-04-22 at 11:08.
    Level 1
    Hey Guys are we going to be able to link this with Garmin Connect / Garmin Golf?

I currently have circa 250 rounds in there which would be good to extract over to Clippd.

many thanks for any help

cheers
    ellis
    Community Manager
    Hey Guys are we going to be able to link this with Garmin Connect / Garmin Golf?

I currently have circa 250 rounds in there which would be good to extract over to Clippd.

many thanks for any help

cheers
    ellis

Hi @ellis.butler

We're currently working towards building the Garmin integration into the platform. We're hoping to make some progress on this in the coming month/s and will be letting all of our users know once it's been completed.

That's great to hear you have that many rounds though! Clippd will be able to give you a really accurate insight into your golfing DNA!
    Level 1
    Great stuff Josh, thanks for the update, I look forward to hearing from the team with updates soon!