My Performance - latest round view vs All-rounds view

Level 1
    Hello,

When looking at any of the performance categories (OTT, APP, ARG, PUTT) the platform only displays 'Latest Round' analysis. Are there any plans to include or allow switching to an 'All Rounds' summary of the same statistics / data points?

For example, OTT shows left and right miss percentage only for latest round - it would be far more insightful to know left and right miss percentage for all rounds combined.

Value add idea - a comparison or toggle between both with the ability to compare latest round to all rounds - did I miss right more often than I normally do? Do I tend to miss fairways on Par 5s more often than Par 4s? These insights help a player just as much as a 'what to work on' recommendation - they actually help with on-course strategy and awareness of where and when (and when not) to apply strengths.

Thanks!

Scotty
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi @scottygreen59

Great feedback!

Some really good points there and I've spoken to the product team regarding them.

We do plan to build the ability to see those stats for more than just one round. We agree it would provide you with some great insights and comparison in general is a big focus of our attention. We've even looked at some very early drafts on the design board.

I can't give you an idea on timescales yet but will certainly let you know as and when we have it in Clippd.

Thank you for posting!
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 1
    Thanks, Josh. Glad the feedback helps generate feature and comparison ideas.

Scotty
    Community Manager
    Hi @scottygreen59,

It absolutely does and if there is anything else you see or think of in the future, do just reach out