Clippd in the USA: The feedback loop continues

Level 3

Clippd in the USA: The feedback loop continues

After almost two years of not being able to travel due to Covid, we have now been lucky enough to have two trips in last three months to the US to see some of the many top coaches, academies, college programs and players who have become part of the wider Clippd Community.

From the Sea Island Performance Center to the IMG Academy, we have been incredibly fortunate to have brought some of the world's leading facilities into Beta testing, and the feedback has been invaluable in guiding us as we constantly strive to bring you the very best possible platform for your game.

Name:  Clippd Innovation Council.JPG
Views: 498
Size:  228.9 KB
    The first meeting of the newly formed Clippd Innovation Council in Orlando. From left: John Boykin USPGA, Kenny Nairn, Piers Parnell, Craig Allan, Jon Tattersall, Mark Rummings, David Ford, Derek Hooper and Chris Foley

While we have established many wonderful friendships via Zoom, there really is no substitute for being able to sit down with someone in person, listen to their goals, and try to digest years of experience and ideas as to how to make this crazy game a better place for us all. There are too many highlights to pick out individuals but I would like to say that we are always humbled and excited in equal measure to be able to pick the brains of so many of the leading protagonists in the game.

Name:  Clippd US coach network.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  84.0 KB
    From left: with Craig Allan (middle), Director of the Sea Island Golf Performance Center. An invaluable download from Jason Baile (left), Head of Instruction at Jupiter Hills Club and Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher. Meeting with James Brod (left), Head of Instruction at Oakmont CC

We will continue to travel the world in search of insights and inspiration so that we can explore every possible boundary, whether that be within a specific technology, methodology or program, and then feed that into Clippd so that our community can benefit from this incredible pool of talent.

While travelling is not as simple as it once was, the chance to push the envelope, and the experience of trying to pioneer a new way of thinking about something we all care about so much, makes each PCR test, immigration line and airline meal thoroughly worth it!

Name:  David Ford and Charlie Quick.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  76.0 KB
    Two people who will be well known to the players and coaches in our Beta program, Clippd's David Ford and Charlie Quick

Thank you again to everyone who is on this journey with us. We sincerely appreciate your time, your expertise and your enthusiasm for what we're trying to achieve. There is a lot more to come, and as always, it is being driven by what you are sharing with us.

With best wishes as always. Piers

Last edited by Josh; 17-06-22 at 20:29.
  • 8 Replies

Level 3
    Great to have the opportunity to meet in person at the PGA Show. I look forward to continued collaboration with all the Coaches in the Clippd community.
    @derekhoopergolf it was awesome to meet up in-person. We're incredibly excited by the relationships we've established and look forward to our continued collaboration for a long time time to come.
    You did incredibly well not to mention the cricket!
    Level 3
    @Fordy I hope that when the wheel eventually turns in the cricket, you will remember that I took it easy on you
    Derek Hooper, PGA
    Director of Instruction
    Royal Oaks CC, Houston, TX
    Level 1
    @Piers Thank you for a great time at dinner.

I enjoyed our conversations over at dinner, looking forward to more as the Clippd community continues to grow!
    Level 3
    Thanks for the great dinner and the opportunity to meet in person! Excited to see Clippd evolve and impact our coaching!
    Level 3
    @jon.tattersall thank you so much.
    It was great that you were able to make it to the dinner. We're all really looking forward to our next trip over, and coming to see you at the academy.
    Thx.
    P.
    Level 3
    @derekhoopergolf thank you so much.
    It was great that you were able to make it to the dinner. Comments about the cricket/rugby etc. aside, I'm really looking forward to our next catch-up.
    As ever, thank you for all of your support.
    Bestest,
    P.
    Level 3
    @chrisfoleygolf thank you so much for your post.
    It was really special to have you all join us. Fun to catch up for the odd cocktail in the Hyatt as well, share more ideas, and tap into your knowledge.
    I hope that you are managing to get enough Palm Springs sun in amongst the wintry northern climes.
    Looking forward to catching up really soon.
    Bestest,
    P.