Got a question? Let us know

Head of Community & Content
    If this is your first time on the Clippd Community โ€“ welcome! If there's anything you want to know about the Clippd platform, how it works, how to get your golf data into Clippd or anything else, hit 'Reply to Thread' below and we'll come back to you with an answer. And if you have feedback, we'd love to hear it!

We have many discussion threads, so please take a look around. Here are some useful links to get you started!

Last edited by Josh; 17-05-22 at 19:33.
    Dan Davies
    Clippd
  • 252 Replies

Level 1
    Thank you Josh,I have changed the yardages on the GSL a number of times and it just seems to move them back after
    Level 3
    Afternoon chaps

Love the new updates and round insights and all the departments within. Really easy to navigate and great to have the top and worse 3 shots in there to see. One thing I think would be nice, is where the shot quality summary is, being able to click on the different parts and see how far from the pin each shot was. I understand some would include drives and putting which i guess wouldnt be that helpful. Keep up the good work as always ๐Ÿ‘Œโ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ“Š
    Community Manager
    Afternoon chaps

Love the new updates and round insights and all the departments within. Really easy to navigate and great to have the top and worse 3 shots in there to see. One thing I think would be nice, is where the shot quality summary is, being able to click on the different parts and see how far from the pin each shot was. I understand some would include drives and putting which i guess wouldnt be that helpful. Keep up the good work as always ๐Ÿ‘Œโ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ“Š

Hi Oli, glad to hear you're enjoying the latest features!

Thank you for putting the suggestion forward, by doing so you're helping us to build the best possible platform.

In terms of the Shot Quality Summary, in time we have plans to include an average number of shots a player has in each bracket. For example, a player averages 4 shots in the 0-40 Shot Quality range but only had 2 in their latest round so therefore is showing an improvement. We are also looking at making it easier for a user to see what shots were in each bracket by allowing a user to drill down. At the moment, you can see see which shots fall into each bracket easily using the Shot Quality Tracker, which is within Round Insights. As you know, you can see you can see the shot distance within the scorecard view and shot by shot view.

Hope that helps at this stage and again, thank you for suggesting it. If there's anything else at all just reach out!
    Level 3
    Hi Guys,

Just to let it know I am struggling with performance issues atm. I am trying to edit my round and update the tees and itโ€™s taking a very long time to load. I am also not getting the normal green success message and have to refresh the page to get the changes back.

Is there something you could do ?
    Community Manager
    Hi Guys,

Just to let it know I am struggling with performance issues atm. I am trying to edit my round and update the tees and itโ€™s taking a very long time to load. I am also not getting the normal green success message and have to refresh the page to get the changes back.

Is there something you could do ?

Hi Ollie, thanks for raising the issue with us, much appreciated. After speaking with the team the issue should now be resolved and Clippd should be working as expected for you. The team are also investigating further to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
    Level 2
    Hi guys

I miss a lot of greens as you'll be able to tell from my approach q score. Im lucky enough to play links golf and when putting from off the green it shows as from the rough in clippd when I'm usually playing from the fringe/fairway. My data comes from arcoss and when using putter it gives me a choice of marking as a chip but not changing between fairway and rough.

How much will this affect q score?

Cheers
    @neilajames87 Hi Neil, this is a great question and one that the team is aware of. On Arccos, if you mark a putt as a chip, ie when you use a putter from off the green, it automatically defaults the lie to rough and a user cannot change it. This therefore feeds into Clippd as an ARG shot played from the rough, which will impact your ARG Shot Quality (it will slightly increase because rough is deemed to be a trickier lie than fairway).

We have it in the pipeline to correct this by assuming any putter marked as a chip in Arccos was played from the fairway, because we know 99.9% of putts from off the green are played from the fairway or fringe. When this fix is done we will be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, I would suggest keep doing what you are doing because if you enter it as anything else (such as leaving it as a putt) it will have an effect on both your APP Shot Quality and your PUTT Shot Quality. By continuing to do what you do now, the impact will be minimal impact until we release the change.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Josh; 19-10-22 at 14:50.
    Level 3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220415-184044_Samsung Internet.png 
Views:	4454 
Size:	188.8 KB 
ID:	539

Evening chaps, uploaded todays round and as you can see, it didnt give me the green updated box. Just thought id bring it to your attention
    Last edited by Josh; 19-04-22 at 09:22.
    Community Manager
    Thank you @tanton8 for raising this. Iโ€™ve passed on the note to the team and will keep you updated.