Afternoon chaps
Love the new updates and round insights and all the departments within. Really easy to navigate and great to have the top and worse 3 shots in there to see. One thing I think would be nice, is where the shot quality summary is, being able to click on the different parts and see how far from the pin each shot was. I understand some would include drives and putting which i guess wouldnt be that helpful. Keep up the good work as always ๐โณ๏ธ๐
Hi Oli, glad to hear you're enjoying the latest features!
Thank you for putting the suggestion forward, by doing so you're helping us to build the best possible platform.
In terms of the Shot Quality Summary, in time we have plans to include an average number of shots a player has in each bracket. For example, a player averages 4 shots in the 0-40 Shot Quality range but only had 2 in their latest round so therefore is showing an improvement. We are also looking at making it easier for a user to see what shots were in each bracket by allowing a user to drill down. At the moment, you can see see which shots fall into each bracket easily using the Shot Quality Tracker, which is within Round Insights. As you know, you can see you can see the shot distance within the scorecard view and shot by shot view.
Hope that helps at this stage and again, thank you for suggesting it. If there's anything else at all just reach out!