Got a question? Let us know

Level 1
    This might have been better as a new topic but I can’t see how to start a new thread. Anyway, it looks like trackman has changed the way the links to the test reports look and the Clippd app does not know how to handle this. I did a combine test today and added the link to the results to be uploaded to my profile. The link looks like this -

https://web-dynamic-reports.azureweb...3-a2ed5595cb5c

which is definitely a different format than the last time I did this a couple weeks ago. I checked links to older reports from weeks and months ago and they are all changed so this is not a one off. Seems as if this is a change on the TM side and hopefully it’s an easy adjustment for you to make since adding this TM practice is very useful.
    Community Manager
    @daveje

Thank you for raising this with us. I have passed onto the Product Team who will dive into it, as soon as I have an update I'll be back here as you're right, it's very important!
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 1
    @Dan Arccos data is not refreshing. I keep getting the message "The update could not be processed. Please wait until the ongoing refresh process is complete" in the little blue notification.

It been like that for a couple of days now.

Thanks!
    Community Manager
    @daveje

Again, thanks for raising this. It was due to a change on TrackMan's side but the team have located the issue and built a fix for it. This should be implemented in a new release next week.

Any questions let me know!
    Community Manager
    @russellcavell

Thanks for reaching out.

Pleased to say that the issue has been found by the team and fixed. Your Arccos rounds should now be showing in your Clippd account.
    Level 1
    @Josh. Please add the scorecard attached/scanned for the "Golf and Country Club Basel" from Switzerland. Technically, the course is located in France, but is named for the Swiss city of Basel. Thank you. Ivan
    Name:  g&cc_basel-switzerland.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  106.3 KB
    Level 1
    @daveje

I've been able to speak with the Data Science team who have let me know the following.Importance to scoring is calculated by measuring what areas of your game are most closely linked with changes in your scoring. Therefore it is possible for your OTT Other to have high importance to scoring if strong play in OTT Other is predictive of low scoring and vice versa.

However, to have a category as No. 1 in terms of Importance is very rare when you have as little shots in that category as you do. With that in mind, they're going to take a look at the calculations as a whole and review.

I hope that helps but any questions do let me know!
    Sorry to come back to this but I’m really struggling with understanding the what to work on suggestions. Once again, it’s related to off the tee with driver. Unfortunately, I’m not good and it’s the worst part of my game:

Name:  IMG_0272.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  210.1 KB

I compare myself to a plus handicap and, in the other three categories, I’m pretty close or above the benchmark. But, off the tee, I’m way behind (76 vs 94). So, it seems quite logical that if I were to improve there, I could see a pretty big jump forward in my game and overall rating. But, the off the tee (driver) is usually very low on my list of things to work on with 4% importance (and, the OTT:other which is a rare shot still has the highest importance percentage which makes no sense given how rarely I hit less than driver). To be fair, it is listed as a high opportunity which I guess is pointing toward this being something to work on but I just can’t understand why it’s not #1 or very near the top. I’m sure there is some reason behind this but I just find it frustratingly strange that I’m not being encouraged to work on this when I know from doing some shot by shot analysis that there is a very high correlation between my bad holes and tee shots that end up in recovery spots which happens way too often.

I know I can practice what I want and the app only needs to be a suggestion but I really love this data and insights that are coming which makes this thing even more frustrating for me.