Got a question? Let us know

Level 1
    @Josh I have 18 OTT:Other shots in the last 20 rounds. By contrast, I have 129 driver shots in the same 20 rounds.

It’s interesting, my OTT score has trended down over the last year (87 to 75) while my overall performance score has trended up (84 to 90) which suggests an inverse relationship between the two. So, I guess I can see why it’s not rising to the top of my practice list.
    Level 1
    @Dan @Josh

Hey guys, I usually input the clubs I hit during rounds. Is there a way to see data on club selection, like average distance and how many times I hit certain clubs? Thanks
    Level 1
    @Dan

Hi,

I recently subscribed to clippd and I have a Garmin approach s70. After I finished my round on Garmin, I followed the steps on your website(going into Garmin Connect, unlocking the scorecard, copying the link and pasting into Clippd), but it says that the link doesn't work. In addition, there is no Garmin integration on the desktop web version of Clippd, so does the Garmin integration just not exist anymore? If so, when will it be back, or will it never come back to Clippd?

Thanks
    Ethan
    Community Manager
    @mhannah2

At the moment there are no specific breakdowns per club. However, there are a few areas you can find club-level data in the platform.

OTT - If you go onto your OTT Performance Dashboard, there is a graph called OTT Distance by Club. If you click/hover on each bar, you will see insights on each club.

APP - On your APP Performance Dashboard you there is a graph called APP Club Usage, this gives a view on how often you've used a club and the average proximity with it.

ARG - For Around The Green there is the same graph as for APP.

I have forwarded on your message to the Product Team here so that they can see. It could well be something they look to build out in the future.
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Community Manager
    @ethamachicho

Unfortunately the Garmin link integration isn't in operation. Currently, we are awaiting Garmin to finish building their new API to allow our members to seamlessly integrate their Garmin collected data in Clippd. As soon as we have anything I'll be sure to let all our members know!
    Level 1
    @tanton8 I see my full shot data, but there is no way to do proper analytics on that static screen. Can I download all of my data to a spreadsheet? I would like to see how many times I hit an eight-iron approach shot on the second hole of my course. What percentage were within 6 feet of the hole, and what was the average proximity? I want to see a sliding scale by rounds and/or time. I see all the data but cannot shape the analytics to my needs. Thank you, Tebby Wafer
    Community Manager
    @tlwafer

Jumping in here

At the moment we don't have the ability to download to a spreadsheet. However, I have shared with the Product Team your feedback, particularly on the data points you'd like to view, who will factor into our roadmap.