Got a question? Let us know

Community Manager
    @peterhblair

Great to have you as a Clippd member! The team have made sure that you're on the Arccos deal. You should now have a 45-day free trial to try the platform and the offer will kick in after that.

Any issues let me know.
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 1
    @peterhblair

Great to have you as a Clippd member! The team have made sure that you're on the Arccos deal. You should now have a 45-day free trial to try the platform and the offer will kick in after that.

Any issues let me know.

Thank you!
    Level 1
    Is there a way to export my data or get a more granular look at my shots? I am curious to see the shots that make up this summary:

Name:  IMG_0267.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  124.8 KB

I’m trying to better understand what makes a shot qualify for each of these especially the 80-120. I’ve got a good feel for very good or very bad shots but the middle ones are where it’s not as clear and I’m not as sure about my path to specific improvement. So, it would be helpful to either see the data or examples of what a typical shot or shots would be to fall into these categories.
    Level 1
    Also, following onto the last one, understanding the data behind this would help. I’m having a hard time understanding how I have zero of these shots in the 80-120 range. The top end are my makes but I would assume that a 15 foot putt to a tap in (and I’m sure I have plenty of those) would not be scored higher than the 40-80 range. Something seems off on this - the make rate on >12’ putts is pretty low so I would think that a putt to a tap in and guaranteed two putt would score better.

Name:  IMG_0268.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  125.7 KB