Through its unique and transformational camps, CGX connects college golf coaches and junior golfers who aspire to play at the collegiate level. CGX educates these young golfers and their parents on everything they need to know about college golf, including the recruitment process.
This partnership will provide these junior golfers with access to Clippd's data-driven technology, which is used by the reigning NCAA Division 1 women’s champions, last season’s NCAA Division 1 men’s runners-up and successful college golf programs all across the United States.
College golf coaches are turning to Clippd because it is easy to use and shows their players exactly what they do when they play well. Clippd’s visual insights allow college golf programs to focus training, measure improvement and achieve success.
The commitment and passion shown by CGX in creating this fantastic, educational environment mirrors our own passion for helping golfers to play better. Alongside the opportunity to learn from and connect with college coaches, this partnership will further elevate the CGX camp experience.
We are proud to be partnering with CGX to help the young golfers attending the camps take the next important steps towards achieving their goals.
The Clippd sponsored events include:
- D1 Top-100 East Girls Showcase Camp
- DI Top-100 East Boys Showcase Camp in November
- DI Top-100 West Girls Showcase Camp
- DI Top-100 East Boys Showcase Camp
- IVY West Showcase Camp in December
- DIII Top-100 Girls and Boys Showcase Camp in February.
“Our partnership with Clippd adds demonstrable value to CGX Camps while further solidifying our mission to equip junior golfers with the best preparation and most useful information on their journey in junior golf, and to the next competitive level,” says CGX Founder and CEO Joshua Jacobs. “We look forward to watching our CGX campers develop and learn how to hone their skills strategically with college coach guidance coupled with Clippd data. Parents and coaches are constantly looking for ways to give juniors a competitive edge and to keep them motivated. Clippd is designed and optimised to do just that.”
CGX’s upcoming Showcase Camps are held over two days and provide juniors with:
- Scripted outfits from adidas Golf to be worn during camp, just as they would experience on a college golf team and in professional golf. (ONLY at Top100 Camps)
- Clippd, a data-driven performance platform to track their game on and off the course.
- Comprehensive education sessions on college golf and the recruiting pathway for juniors and parents, led by marquee college golf coaches.
- On-course coach engagement and course management and strategy instruction during simulated college golf practice and tournament rounds.
- Real-time evaluation and personalised feedback from coaches during a simulated college golf practice session to help each junior discover how to find the right collegiate program fit.
- Name Image Likeness (NIL) discussions, recruiting questions, and tips on what juniors should do to prepare for college golf. (ONLY at Top100 Camps)
To find out more or to sign up to a CGX camp please visit https://collegegolfx.com/camps/
Clippd's Community Manager