Clippd Tips: How do I upload my Garmin rounds? BETA TESTING

Community Manager
    @seedykiwi

If you login through http://connect.garmin.com/ then click on 'Menu' - 'Golf' - 'Scorecards'. once you've found the round, make sure the padlock is unlocked and click share. You should then be able to copy the link into Clippd Capture.

If that doesn't work, feel free to upload a screenshot here that I can forward onto the team.
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 1
    @Josh

OK I got it, but just in case anyone else has trouble. The web link you listed works on PC fine, but obviously Capture is only on mobile.

On my phone, clicking your link opens the connect app. So opening browser and entering the address comes up with a page telling you to download the app and access on mobile. Clicking the small menu in top right you can sign in, but when I sign in, it opens the Connect app right up and I'm back where I started.

Going back to the browser and going back a couple of times, or just reentering the connect web address finally gets the web version to come up.
    Community Manager
    @seedykiwi

That's really useful for me to go back to the team with. Valuable feedback for us!

I'll keep this thread updated.
    Level 1
    Hi,
    I am trying to upload rounds via Clippd Capture and "add Garmin round". I get a notification that the round should be visible shortly, but nothing happens. Am I using the correct link from Garmin Connect?
    Name:  ClippdCapture1.png
Views: 104
Size:  6.2 KBName:  ClippdCapture2.png
Views: 105
Size:  25.0 KB
    Community Manager
    @drthomas

Thanks for reaching out.

Gamin have made changes to their technical infrastructure that means Garmin users can't pull through their rounds into Clippd unfortunately. However, they're actively working towards restoring the ability and we will let everyone know as soon as we have an update.

When the new systems are in place, the process will be much quicker and smoother.

Apologies for the inconvenience that may cause in the interim but as mentioned, as soon as we have an update from them, we'll be letting our members know.
    Level 1
    I am a newbe but have some IT knowledge. I tried to upload a Garmin round 9 holes. The scorecard is unlocked. When i upload the url, after a few seconds a red warning appears that i have to unlock the scorecard. I sure that i did the unlocking but it stays announcing that i should unlock. I have the impression that the connection is refused by Garmin? Is there something that i can do because i have the full ecosystem of Garmin, CT 10, Marc 2, G80, R10 and the rangefinder Z
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1688.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	1447
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1690.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	1448
    Last edited by Josh; 4 Days Ago at 09:37.
    Community Manager
    @frankvw

Thanks for reaching out and great to hear you're new to Clippd! Unfortunately at the moment there isn't a functioning Garmin integration.

Last year, Garmin made a change to their technology infrastructure which meant it was no longer possible to directly import your rounds into Clippd. Currently, we are awaiting Garmin to build out the new API (connection) so that Clippd members can integrate their Garmin data with Clippd.

Apologies for the current situation but as soon as we have any update I'll be making sure we announce it across all our communication channels including here on the community.