Edit a round or continue round

Community Manager
    @Josh, Yes that's right. I entered the round via Clippd Capture and after saving the round noticed a mistake in one of the shots. I can get to the page to edit the overall round details but not any shot details.

Hi @biggadike, ok brilliant!

When you're in Clippd Capture, find the round in question then tap the three dots in the top right. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Edit Shots'. Once you've found the hole/shot with the error, make a note of the shots you hit after the erroneous one, then delete them and you'll be able to amend the bad shot data. Add the deleted shots back in and hit 'Save Round'.

Hopefully that works but do let me know if there is anything else!.
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 1
    Hello I am following up on this thread because I have a similar problem. I accidentally hit save after 12 holes. The round was saved, and when I click the three dots and click edit, it only gives me the option to edit the round details such as course, name, weather conditions, etc. But I need to add the data for the last six holes I played.
    Community Manager
    @jaythomson

Thanks for reaching out.

If you have entered the round in Clippd Capture, our manual data entry app, then that's were you edit the rounds. If you are in the main Clippd app then you will see what you're seeing. Head to Capture, find the round you wish to edit and then tap the three dots. Scroll down and you'll be able to 'Edit Shots' as well as add in the other holes.

Here's our guide on editing rounds entered via Clippd Capture. GUIDE HERE
    Level 1
    Update as of Dec 2023: in the Clippd App, go to Record a Round and click on "View Activity". Find the round you want to edit and click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. Scroll all the way down and bottom right button is "edit shots". If you go to your activity from your dashboard, it will not have the edit shots button available. I am not sure why Clippd does this as it leads to the confusion. IMO, the UI should be the same no matter what path you go there.
    Community Manager
    Hi @choutzer.lucas

One of our principle goals is to be a data integrator. This meant that when we built Capture, it was another way users could get data into Clippd who didn't use another integration. Therefore it was built separately to the main app. However, we are looking at bringing Capture, and in turn the editing function, into the main app as the amount of people who enjoy using it has grown significantly.

I hope that helps. We will be keeping everyone up to date with the progress!