Clippd: Subscription pricing – Coaches/Teachers/Instructors

Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Here are our subscription prices.

Coach Subscription:

3 month - £120.00 quarterly / $150.00 quarterly / 150.00 quarterly

6 months (10% discount to 3 monthly rate) - £216.00 half-yearly / $270.00 half-yearly / 270.00 half-yearly

1 year (20% discount to 3 monthly rate) - £384.00 annually / $480.00 annually / 480.00 annually

Please note, you will be able to cancel your subscription at any time during the free 30-day period

As always, any questions let us know below!
    Last edited by Josh; 31-10-23 at 13:35.
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    @Josh

have ti say very disappointed if that is the offer ? Time spent in talks with Charlie and time spent getting feedback over a year effectively resulting to a (£30) discount. Very very poor if you ask me.
    Community Manager
    Hi @ian.godleman

Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, sorry to see you're disappointed by the above. I just want to clarify a couple of points.

This is our initial announcement to let everyone know the free Beta period is coming to an end and an outline of our basic subscription plan.

As per the email you received yesterday, we’ll be in touch in the coming weeks with further information including and outlining other benefits for those who have been actively involved in our Beta period and ultimately how, as a coach, you'll be able to use Clippd for free.

Hopefully that helps clarify the current position but if there's anything else then don't hesitate to let me know.

Josh