Got a question? Let us know

Level 1
    @mendiegk

Sorry to see you're having some errors. I have spoken with the team here who are looking into the issue. As soon as I have an update I'll post back here.
    Cheers Josh. I have a video screen grab of the issue if it helps
    Level 1
    I have the app for my daughter to keep track of her scores. Right now it compares her stats to an LPGA pro. Is that the only comparison that you have available right now? I would love to compare her to a D1 college player if that is possible.
    Community Manager
    @georgia.blount

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment our two comparisons are PGA and LPGA. However, In the future once we have enough data, we do plan on providing our subscribers options to see more comparisons.

I hope that helps but if there's ever anything else please don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by Josh; 16-06-23 at 14:14.
    Clippd's Community Manager
    Level 3
    If you require taking a drop in the fairway, select end lie as penalty area then for 'What did you do next', 'took a drop' then for 'where did you drop, choose fairway. Then just enter your distance to hole.

Attachment 974
    Any shot that means you end up taking two penalty shots, put the end lie as penalty area, then for 'What did you do next' select 'other'. You will then be able to select two penalty strokes and replay from same place.

Attachment 973

Thanks, Josh. It looks like I have to do the option that puts me in the fairway with only one (incorrect) penalty strokes so at least the data is correct. Between this and the fact that I can't enter data for holes where I didn't put out (I played Harding park where one of the greens was closed for the upcoming LPGA event) means clippd won't always have accurate scorecards for my rounds either. That's a little annoying in that I'd have to use something to keep track of my real scores (for this infrequent occurrences). Do I have that right?
    Level 3
    Some questions/comments about the Practice Drills:
    1. for the ARG practice: why am I locked into one club for the entire drill? It's nice that I can get different lies, but some of the longer ones I don't want to use my lob wedge, some of the short ones I do. I get that you should be able to use any wedge at any distance, but some of them feel forced and unnecessary.
    2. ARG practice: seems like it would be good to track if our shots were long or short, not just how far from the hole.
    3. Find the fairway: most times I'm at the range I don't have the total distance, but if I don't have that, I can't do the drill (won't let you continue). Is there any other drills you can make?
    4. For the APP practice drills, seems like we can really only do these with a top tracer or similar tracker. Any other drills you can come up with to keep things or be able to participate in an APP drill?
    5. Putting practice drills: I like the two you have, but what are your plans to grow these drills out? There are so many games out there, what is clippd's plan to get up to 10 or even 20 different drills to chose from?
    Community Manager
    @colinbdaly, great questions!

1) When we were speaking with coaches on potential there was an importance on being versatile, around the greens, with one club. However, we are going through the process of creating new drills which include the ability to change clubs.

2) The aim of this drill was to be able to see if you could get it within 6ft. Later this summer we are looking to bring out many more drills. Some of which will be structured differently.

3 & 4) All of our drills at the moment are looking to have a Shot Quality associated to them, for that we need to know an end lie and distance. And as above, we're looking to add more drills later this year.
    Community Manager
    @colinbdaly

We will be able to deal with the closed greens soon as we are bringing in a 'pick-up' option to Capture and making associated changes to all the scoring dashboards etc.

When it comes to local rules, they are a challenge for us. I have spoken with the Product Team this morning who are going to be looking into this and ways in which we can accommodate this one. It's why feedback like this is helpful!

We will keep you and indeed all our users up to speed with platform updates as we make them.
    Level 1
    @Dan Hi. DO you intend to support integration with Shotscope? I'm trialling Clippd at the moment and data entry is a pain when I have the shotscope data available
    Community Manager
    @raycrane

Thanks for reaching out.

At the moment we don’t have a Shot Scope integration. However, we are in conversations with golf’s leading technologies and want to have as many integrations as possible.

Are you currently using Clippd Capture?
    Level 1
    @Josh hi.
    thanks for coming back. Yes, IVe started entering some scores.

It's the manual bit of that which I let shotscope take care of for me. I'm referring to the shotscope data to manually enter the scores

it's that manual thing which may distract from the benefits but will persevere