Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Accidentally erased my round by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: ScoreboardLive: How to set up... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    Hi Josh. Sorry for the delay. There are now three rounds that my son has recently played that have not come over to Clippd (all in Virginia). The... see more
  • Accidentally erased my round
    Hello. I just recently went in to update a hole and I accidentally erased the entire round. Is there a way to get it back? Thank you Auggie see more
    @chasin_aces_golf ​​​​​​​You're right—the course rating does impact your shot quality scores. Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll definitely consider... see more
    @raschwinger Thanks for reaching out, I'm sure we'll be able to get the round into the correct account. The team have had a look and cannot... see more
    @Josh got it, thanks for the explanation! see more
    @chasin_aces_golf It is simply because a tee shot on a par 3 is much more similar to an approach shot than it is a tee shot on a par 4 or 5.... see more
  • Launch Monitors
    So I'm brand new to Clippd today - like many of you I use a Mevo+ for my practice. I use FSGolf for full swing practice and FSSkills for wedge... see more
    @Dan Good afternoon. My son played a tournament round yesterday using the Arccos system. We have been using this integration with Clippd for... see more
    @Dan Why is a tee shot on a par 3 not considered to be off the tee and is instead categorized as an approach shot? see more
    @Dan Hi, I just noticed that the Average Shot Quality Score will change depending on the tees selected, I assume this is because of the course slope... see more