Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Accidentally erased my round by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: ScoreboardLive Guide: Set up... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    @Josh Hi. Thanks for picking that up. Apologies, I wasn’t clear. At that golf setup (ie Waldkirch) they use different course combinations. They... see more
    ivan.lockyer We can definitely get this added and thank you for sending through the scorecard. However, after looking, it doesn't look like it... see more
    @Josh Thanks for looking into this and the explanation. Yes - Derek has played really really well as of late in his tournaments! see more
    @Josh: Hi. Please update the scorecard here for one of the many combinations the 'Golfpark Waldkirch' in Switzerland. This combination is for: the... see more
    @chasin_aces_golf Apologies for the delay! I've spoken with the Product Team and the Data Science guys here. They've had look and it's likely to... see more
    @chasin_aces_golf Let me speak with the Product Team and see if there were any changes overall and/or with your account. I'll report back here as... see more
    @DanHi, was there a recent change to how Total Player Quality is calculated? I noticed my player quality has now increased to 94 (I recall it being... see more
    @Josh OK, I understand. I had seen that but got confused and thought that was for some kind of automatic integration vs. the copying of the URL. I'll... see more
  • Clippd Tips: How do I upload my Garmin rounds? BETA TESTING
    @cjkovaly At the moment, the Garmin integration isn't operational. Garmin have made changes their end and we are awaiting those to be finalised... see more
    @cjkovaly At the moment, the Garmin integration isn't operational. Garmin have made changes their end and we are awaiting those to be finalised... see more