Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Arccos data not updating by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: Scoreboard Live Scoring:... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    @tanton8 I see my full shot data, but there is no way to do proper analytics on that static screen. Can I download all of my data to a spreadsheet? ... see more
    @ethamachicho Unfortunately the Garmin link integration isn't in operation. Currently, we are awaiting Garmin to finish building their new API to... see more
    @mhannah2 At the moment there are no specific breakdowns per club. However, there are a few areas you can find club-level data in the platform. ... see more
    @Dan Hi, I recently subscribed to clippd and I have a Garmin approach s70. After I finished my round on Garmin, I followed the steps on your... see more
    @Dan @Josh Hey guys, I usually input the clubs I hit during rounds. Is there a way to see data on club selection, like average distance and how... see more
    @Josh I have 18 OTT:Other shots in the last 20 rounds. By contrast, I have 129 driver shots in the same 20 rounds. It’s interesting, my OTT... see more
    @daveje No need to apologise at all, our job is to make sure you're able to understand what it is the data is telling you! It's also great to... see more
    ivan.lockyer Thanks for sharing the scorecard. If you just search for Basel you should see it in your results. Any issues let me know. see more
    Sorry to come back to this but I’m really struggling with understanding the what to work on suggestions. Once again, it’s related to off the tee... see more
    @Josh. Please add the scorecard attached/scanned for the "Golf and Country Club Basel" from Switzerland. Technically, the course is located in... see more