-
HELP & SUPPORT
Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from ClippdLast Post: Clippd Tips: Need help with... byPosts: 897 / Threads: 8282
Threads
PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK
Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're buildingLast Post: Launch Monitors byPosts: 181 / Threads: 4545
Threads
CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE
Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!Last Post: Accidentally erased my round byPosts: 292 / Threads: 5959
Threads
COACHES / SCOREBOARD
A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledgeLast Post: ScoreboardLive Guide: Set up... byPosts: 189 / Threads: 4343
Threads
-
@richteebs The round should now be back and showing in your Clippd account. If you need to edit an Arccos round again, once you've corrected the... see more
- 3 Days Ago
-
7replies
-
1thumbs up
-
77959views
-
Hi Josh Played The Richmond Golf Club on Wednesday 23rd October. The round is in Arccos so can reimport it I would expect if the team can remove it... see more
- 3 Days Ago
-
7replies
-
1thumbs up
-
77959views
-
@richteebs If you let me know the name of the course you played and the date of the round I will speak to the team here. We should be able to get... see more
- 3 Days Ago
-
7replies
-
1thumbs up
-
77959views
-
Hi Josh, Can you help please. My Arccos round had some errors in the round. I updated Arccos but the updates were not coming through to Clippd. I... see more
- 4 Days Ago
-
7replies
-
1thumbs up
-
77959views
-
@chasin_aces_golf At the moment, we're not able to factor in specific aspects such as the location of the pin or the direction of slope on... see more
- 6 Days Ago
-
359replies
-
1thumbs up
-
1132634views
-
@matteharp Apologies you're experiencing the issue. This was something the team recognised at the end of last week and have been working on the... see more
- 6 Days Ago
-
359replies
-
1thumbs up
-
1132634views
-
@Josh Thank you!! see more
- 1 Week Ago
-
263replies
-
1thumbs up
-
210511views
-
@Dan I have a custom club in my golf bag, a UWood. I'm new to Clipped, been using it for a month or so and it was working great; I created the club... see more
- 1 Week Ago
-
359replies
-
1thumbs up
-
1132634views
-
@Dan Does Clippd factor degree of difficulty when assigning a score to a shot? My son Derek played a shot out of the bunker on the 16th hole par 3... see more
- 1 Week Ago
-
359replies
-
1thumbs up
-
1132634views
-
@mrcollinss This is all done now, just search for Ridgewood CC! Any issues give me a shout. see more
- 1 Week Ago
-
263replies
-
1thumbs up
-
210511views
No More Results
No Recent Activity