Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Accidentally erased my round by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: ScoreboardLive Guide: Set up... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    @jlcbean I actually think this is a great idea. Leave it with me and I'll pass onto the right people here! see more
    ​​​​​​​Sounds good! Can I add one more? Can you add a graph of Off course activity that's based on hours instead of count? It would be helpful to see... see more
    ivan.lockyer @dbock Regarding the TrackMan link, the team have let me know overnight that due to a (new) change on TrackMan's side, we're going to... see more
    @Dan It looks like the Trackman import of test center data has been broken. Most likely by Trackman since they recently broke the "Copy link" and... see more
    ivan.lockyer Thanks for posting, I've raised with the team already. As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know! see more
    @Josh Hi Josh ... is the update you refer LIVE already? I ask because I just tried to upload a Trackman Combine test for my son, which is also... see more
    @jlcbean Of course, we love hearing what the Clippd members think would make the platform better! I've passed it onto the Product Team who... see more
    Hi! Can I submit the following enhancement requests: Activity graph in dashboard: update "off course" portion with color codes based on type of... see more
    ivan.lockyer Thanks for sharing and for the scorecard, very helpful! All the tees should reflect the that scorecard now. Any issues let me... see more
    @Dan When today I lost a ball off the tee on the 8th, I chose to hit again and also lost this ball, so I put in that I picked up after 2 lost balls.... see more