Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Clippd partners with College... by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: Scoreboard Live Scoring:... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    Hi, there is a miscalculation on the shot distance on an approach shot from a recent round. This was the third shot onto a par 5 from 28 yards, the... see more
    @Dan I am trying to record a new round that was played, when I click the Launch Capture App from a PC browser, it opens a new window but I am getting... see more
    Hi @tchamp3 The data that shows there is only from TrackMan launch monitor data (at the moment!). However, the drills you have completed should... see more
    I have taken the following tests (practices) and input my numbers via my launch monitor, however no data is showing on my "Launch Monitor, approach"... see more
  • Launch Monitors
    @tchamp3 Yes it would! At this stage, all I can say is we're looking to offer our members the best suite of options possible and are in... see more
  • Launch Monitors
    Ability to link a launch monitor directly (like foresight), whether through FSX play or GSpro...and create custom tests in there that directly dump... see more
    Thanks Josh! That all makes sense! see more
  • Need to add or edit a course in the database? Let us know here!
    @mgoldhammer You should now be able to see the course in our database. Just search for Towhee and you'll see it in your results. Any issues... see more
    @kocherspaniel Good questions! 1) The Strokes Gained data is still based on Tour players. 2) I will raise this with the team. The... see more
    @Dan I have a couple of questions 1.) when we look at our strokes gained stats, is that relative to the level of player comparison that we have... see more