Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Accidentally erased my round by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: ScoreboardLive Guide: Set up... by

Threads

• Got a question? Let us know
    Thank you! It's not confusing, its just too easy to do like the delete activity button is in the wrong place or it should be called "delete round".... see more
    choutzer.lucas Not a problem at all! The round is back now and should be showing in your Clippd account. I'll also raise it with the Product Team... see more
    I am so sorry, but I deleted it again. One more time please? :) There is a hole of shots that I have to edit and thus have to delete the shots to... see more
    choutzer.lucas Perfect! I have spoken with the team and can confirm that the round should now be showing in your Clippd account. Any issues don't... see more
    September 22 at Coyote Creek. Thank you! see more
    choutzer.lucas If you could let me know the golf course and date you played, I can speak to the Product Team! see more
    I just accidentally deleted my most recent round. Can it be restored? I have the URL if that helps. Thx see more
    ivan.lockyer Think I've got it! Tees should be in the database now, just search Waldkirch - Gelb/Blau and you should be able to see the yellow... see more
    @Josh Hi. Thanks for picking that up. Apologies, I wasn’t clear. At that golf setup (ie Waldkirch) they use different course combinations. They... see more
    ivan.lockyer We can definitely get this added and thank you for sending through the scorecard. However, after looking, it doesn't look like it... see more