Welcome to the Clippd Community

Where Clippd users come together for help and support, to get news about the platform and to discuss golf.

members
    users online
    total posts
  1. HELP & SUPPORT

Ask questions, get answers and read quick explainers on how to get the most from Clippd
    Last Post: Got a question? Let us know by

Threads

2. PLATFORM UPDATES & FEEDBACK

Information on new releases and features plus your feedback on what we're building
    Last Post: Launch Monitors by

Threads

3. CLIPPD CLUBHOUSE

Where our members come together to talk about anything and everything!
    Last Post: Clippd partners with College... by

Threads

4. COACHES / SCOREBOARD

A dedicated forum for golf instructors, college coaches and Sports Information Directors to share insights and knowledge
    Last Post: Scoreboard: Coach Portal User... by

Threads

• Launch Monitors
    @cmason224 We agree it would be great for our members to have that as an option! At the moment, we're speaking with leading technologies across... see more
  • Launch Monitors
    SkyTrak Plus would be great to have as an option. I am sure more people have that than the Trackman see more
  • Got a question? Let us know
    @aeis Thanks for posting! To enter a simulator round you use Clippd Capture to enter the shots you're hitting. When you open up Clippd... see more
    @Dan hi Dan - under activities, I see you can filter by simulator rounds but I do not see how to log a simulator round — am I missing something? see more
    Hi @cmason224 Thanks for asking! At the moment, it is just TrackMan that you can upload. However, our plan is to have as many integrations as... see more
    @Josh Hi Josh How do I get the data in for the area that is asking for the average of 5 of my Driver Launch monitor data. The section is in the... see more
    @labreno90 Thanks for posting, leave this with me and I'll speak with the team. Are you still experiencing the issue? see more
  • Qualifying
    Hi mike.adams, if you know what the pars and yardages are, send them on here and I will make sure they're added. Alternatively, when entering hole... see more